Friday, October 27, 2006

Slogans and Logos - Oh What A Relief It Is

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh What a Relief It Is, Tough On Hands - Soft On Dishes, I'd Like To Build the World A Home And Furnish It With Hope

Anyone who is over 38 years old has heard these and is probably mad at me for getting them stuck in you head for the day, BUT.... Logos and slogans can make or break a product or an agent. Make sure you have a good one!

Marsee Wilhelms from the Millionaire Mondays series has the slogan "And get packing" - how cool! I have a more convoluted slogan A New Market, A New Approach | Market Your Home To A Local, National and International Market, BUT my Come To Clearwater Logo and the Little Waves are easily recognized on everything I do.

I was talking with a fellow this week and he does the beaches, that made me think of "He sells sea shores" or "Let's make some waves". Whatever you speciality, make sure you have something memorable and then run with it!

Real Estate Marketing Pro

------ Shameless Listing Promotion To Follow! -----

1040 Wideview Ave - Historical Tarpon Bayou, This home is an Auto Enthusiast’s Dream the 5 bay Garage opens into a show room. 4 Bed/3.5 Baths/5+ Gar Find out more!

No comments: