Saturday, October 21, 2006

Branding - I am NOT a criminal!

So this morning I did something fun and productive - I picked up trash by the road with members of my Rotary group. While it fast and easy, we were unsafe and risked being hit by a car because of branding. Everyone but one brave soul refused to wear the bright orange vest that would have provided more visibility. We risked life and limb because the work release program in Clearwater allows criminals to leave the jail to pick up trash and do landscaping IN ORANGE VESTS!

This reminded me of a great branding opportunity - when you go out of your area for Turning Points or Mardi Gras or Family Reunion get togethers, brand yourself. Have your website stitched onto the back of your shirt or have "ask me about clearwater" silk screened on a jacket. Let people know your affiliation and they WILL send you referrals when they have clients move to the area.

RealEstateMarketingPro

No comments: