Monday, October 30, 2006

Lead Generation - Do it!

So this weekend I got a lead on a buyer from an article I wrote and a lead on a seller from www.tampa4salebyowner.com I will not be working either of these BUT will refer them out and and MAY make some money from them. That is much better than not having those opportunities.

I think that it is easy to forget that there is a direct correlation between how much prospecting and lead generating we do and HOW MANY LEADS WE GET! As anyone who has ever taken one of my classes knows - you have 100% more chance of getting a lead if you do ANYTHING instead of doing nothing.

Mondays are typically slow days for me (not many appointments) - so I spend them following up on leads from the weekend, adding to and mailing out to my FSBO and Expired lists, and in general contacting people who might like to buy or sell real estate from me.

I like to lead generate so this is one of my favorite days of the week - (sick I know) but I just feel like each thing I do COULD return me a new client!

RealEstateMarketingPro

No comments: