Thursday, November 02, 2006

Articles - Get Published!

So I was talking with my office mate yesterday and she said on her list of 100 things to do before she dies is to be a published author. Well today that dream is easier than ever!

I got the notification today that ezines had accepted another one of my articles. They said that it was worthy of expert status and also said "Your article has also been sent to our exclusive EzineArticles RSS Feed and to our proprietary EzineArticles Email Alert Members." That means that I am getting a BUNCH of exposure for my articles AND my website. I include at the bottom of each "Visit realestatemarketingpro.blogspot.com for free daily real estate marketing ideas. See these tips and tricks in action at www.ComeToClearwater.com" which accomplishes a bunch of cool things:

1. People read my article (79 views)
1. People read and sign up for my blog (Unknown #)
2. People read my article and visit my website (as much as 20% of my traffic some days)
3. There are now more links in the internet universe to both my blog and my main site

I may do some more articles that feature my affordable housing site or my high end site or even my FSBO sites. Whatever I do it will be a great way to get more people coming to my sites, for free!

RealEstateMarketingPro

No comments: