Monday, November 06, 2006

Lead Generation Mondays - The Best Day of the Week!

“Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.” Henry Ford

I think that today is the day that I will generate all the good things that will happen to me later this week. I will be sending out thank-you notes from this weekend's open houses, mailing my dinky postcards, sending out brochures and also designing a new neighborhood newsletter that I will be working on with my favorite Title Company (Somers Title - Joyce and Diana are the absolute best!).

I will be ordering new materials for some marketing clients, getting more neat notepads from VistaPrint (ridiculously expensive but discounted to try) and also sitting down with my partner to go over our "Hot Prospects" and todos for the week.

As I sit and sticky-sticky the stamps and labels, I think about all the good things that will come from doing the activities to bring in clients (and advertise my listings at the same time!!!). Even if you hate doing lead generation, do it today like it will bring in business later this week and see if it isn't a little easier and more fun!

Real Estate Marketing Pro

No comments: