Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Internet Marketing - A Tipping Point

I watch where my website visitors come from very closely, I monitor my AdWords campaigns to make sure I am not spending too little or too much, AND I do this several times a day FOR FUN!

It is exciting to see where your visitors come from because it tells you what you are doing right and where you should spend your money. I get visitors from many different places including my ILS Castles and Estates Listings, my Ezine articles, my other websites, press releases, search engines and paid placements on Google Adwords. Whenever I can think of some way to drive more visitors to my site I do it (like blogging for example!).

Something wonderful has been happening lately though.... More people are coming from other sources than are coming from Google Adwords! Don't get me wrong, I think if you are going to pay for placement that Adwords beat SEO all day long, BUT it is nice to know that the other things are starting to have an effect. It has taken about 6 months of concerted effort, but it was definitely worth it. For about the last month the paid and the other visitors have been about equal, but this week the others have definitely overtaken the paid!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this trend continues.

Real Estate Marketing Pro

No comments: