Friday, November 10, 2006

Market Like A Maniac!

My market like a maniac class is a week away and I have to say that I am super excited. I used to teach the entry level website class which was nice but pretty basic. I intend this to be VERY specific and very interactive so agents can get right in there and start marketing right away!

With all that marketing buzz going on, I would like to talk about making things beautiful. At our market center they just hung a bulletin board up that agents are able to post their properties on and pay $3 for an 8X11 area. When that board is covered with flyers and agent printouts, I hope that mine will stand out because I intend to spend just a couple of extra minutes to make it look different from all the white pieces of paper up there.

Many times it just takes a couple of extra minutes to make something look great or different or on a different color of paper and IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING!!!! Setting your work apart with good design is a cheap and easy way to make your marketing stand out!

Real Estate Marketing Pro

No comments: