Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Updating My Clients

Wow am going to have to work on this one!

I am great at doing things for my clients, running adwords campaigns to get their homes noticed, advertising in a variety of different magazines and real estate guides, open houses, posting listings on our in-house message boards, just listed postcards, neighborhood newsletters, etc. What I am not great at is TELLING them about it!

I do not think that they know half of the stuff that I have done - and that makes me seem less valuable in a market where homes are taking months to sell. I do call them regularly but I think that has a somewhat lesser effect than to see a whole list of SPECIFIC things that I have done to get their home sold.

This is my first new year's resolution (I have things I am working on but none formalized like this!): I write down EVERYTHING I do for my clients and send them an update EVERY month.

Tomorrow - free things to do for your listings (this one will be interactive so start thinking of some ideas!)

No comments: