Thursday, January 18, 2007

Market Like A Maniac! - Do As I Say

So I am going to be teaching my Marketing Like A Maniac class today and I must tell you I am jazzed about it! It gives me a chance to talk about what I SHOULD be doing and also reminds me of things that I think that I MIGHT want to do.

This happens because I know what I SHOULD do from Howard Britton's star power tapes or from Millionaire Mondays or because I read marketing books a lot. If anyone had the time or money to implement everything they wouldn't have time to sell any real estate...:)

That having been said, I have found some things recently that are working. I am getting more calls from marketing in The Real Estate Book and the Home Search. I am also getting more calls from my yard signs. I also have gotten a huge boost from putting our other listings one the back of our flyers. This one is a perfect example of knowing what to do and then waiting months to implement it. And to sound like a broken record our postcards do great (just listed, expireds, marketplace statistics).

If you are in the Palm Harbor area at 1 today please feel free to drop in for a couple of hours to talk about marketing! It is open to EVERYONE, not just Keller Williams agents. 727-415-9165

No comments: