Thursday, December 07, 2006

Flyer Rant

***** WARNING - FLYER RANT COMING!!!! ******

About the flyers that I ignore - quit sending me flyers from Naples, Miami, Orlando - I am a TAMPA BAY REALTOR and I will send my referrals out if I get buyers in those areas.

"4% COMMISSION -OPEN HOUSE SAT. & SUN" Quit sending ones that say 4% Commission - New Listing - I do not have enough time in the day to read all the 6% commission ones. Where is the property and how much is it?

"COMMERCIAL LAND & BUILDING .92 ACRES" - Where IS it?!??! Location Location Location, part of the reason I stopped looking at these is that I generally found something interesting and then found out it is in Lutz - I don't even know exactly where Lutz is and I sure don't have any clients there.

"5 STAR HOME REDUCED 35K" - SO WHAT!!! - Except that it is now only $172,900, there are not that many houses in exceptional condition in that price range. Don't you think that would be interesting to an agent?

"Refer Me A Buyer Or Seller 25% Referral Fee To You" - SHE IS IN LAS VEGAS! Using the flyer concept to get referrals is great - angering half of Tampa Bay's Realtors is not!

Some suggestions:

Las Vegas Realtor - Will Pay 25% Referral Fee!
Stunning Home $173K In Pinellas Park
Comm Land+Building .92 acres - Downtown St. Pete
New Tampa Home - 4/2/2 Immaculate - 4% Comm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara,
Guilty as charged on the 4% & open house e-mail flyers. Yipes! I failed to think about annoying other Realtors (they annoy me so why can't I annoy them?!!). I do know that these e-mail flyers keep clients very, very happy. I'll have to rethink how I do them, thanks to you! Love your blog.
Julia