Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Try Really Really Hard!

So this weekend I spent A LOT of time working on a contract for one of my listings. I worked at the office for about 4 hours Saturday and on the phone for a couple of hours Sunday. Then it fell apart (nothing I did and my client was really great about it - disappointed but great).

So how did I wind up feeling good about it? Well I spent some time last night talking to my client and showing her the virtual tour, photos and her enhanced listing on Realtor.com. I also have sent just listed cards and will be featuring her home in an upcoming newsletter. I advertise all of my listings on a rotating basis in print advertising and do open houses. I have also held a broker's open house.

If a house doesn't sell it is not because of lack of effort! The one thing that my clients get when they get me is dedication - dedication to selling their house! Most people just want to know that the person they hired to to sell their house is making an honest effort to get it sold - just make sure you are making that effort and the rest will take care of itself.

No comments: