Sunday, February 25, 2007

Customer Service - Ridiculously Happy Customers

So sometimes just trying to the right thing is good enough -

I did an open house this weekend and got a new couple for clients. They are fun and very easy to work with and I like them a lot! They were interested in working with me because I ONLY tried to help them. I took them to a number of houses that were not my listings and I offered to help them get prices for houses even if they never bought from me. I did it because it is the right thing to do - and happily they liked my customer service attitude and are now my clients!

My listing partner Sheila spent a good bit of time this week helping a man who is listed with someone else. There is no opportunity there BUT she knew that there were things she could do help help him to work better with his agent. We may never list his house (until after it expires of course) but who do you think he will refer when someone asks him "who is your realtor?"

One of my favorite people (Jud Hennington) always said that you can't fail if you do everything possible to have ridiculously happy customers. I agree!

No comments: