Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Realtor.com Is Wonderful

I am not sure that everyone think that Realtor.com is wonderful, but maybe they do not have the great Customer Service rep that I do. Take a bow Adam! Today he called to let me know that they would be processing my card - BEFORE they did it and was totally understanding and helpful when I let him know that I was experiencing technical difficulties and would have to wait a few days to pay.

He then sent me a handy dandy sheet with tips to making the most of my enhanced listing package, and made sure that I would have the correct number to contact next week when he would be out of town. Holy cow was I impressed!

I also like the enhanced listing features that Realtor.com offers. I can add photos, beef up the descriptions and plug in a virtual tour. We have been pretty successful in generating leads this way and so I consider this to be a part of my entire marketing package. There is also a sliding scale so that when you have more listings you pay more and when you have fewer you pay less. If you are a new agent sign up TODAY before you get 5 listings and the price jumps way up!

If you would like Adam's contact info please email me and I will be happy to get you his direct line so you can share in the great service!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tara. Test drive the best business planning software system for agents I ever saw. Once you get it you cant believe it. Let them do you a demo. Its called CreateAplan.

Linda